Sunday, March 28, 2010

My First Post...

Throughout my life I have had varied interest in the arts so I tried painting and just wasn't very good at it though my 9th grade art teacher said otherwise...debatable to say the least. I love music, but I'm a much better listener than anything else. I have always had a slight interest in photography and can think back through the years where I would find myself looking through everything from encyclopedias to history books just to see the interesting pictures. I was always fascinated and seeing the world through the eyes of others so last week I decided to show others the world through my eyes.

I also decided to document my journey in to digital photography so now you know where I got the name from. I told you my first inspiration and now I want to share the other two. My first is my wife who minored in photography at UNF and she is really good. We have various works of her art throughout the house and they never seem to get old. They have so much movement and life for something so still.

So this blog is dedicated to the love of all things photography and I hope you enjoy my digital journeys. Since I am so new to photography I figured what better way to share with others than to document my process of learning on a blog. Each post will be me picking a topic around photography, practicing, and sharing the results. I look forward to your comments, thoughts, critique, or just simple hellos.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. John, if you can think it or dream it, you can do it ... and what a great way to share your views with others!

    ReplyDelete